Education and Experience
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Two or more years experience involving heavy telephones and customer service.
• Must possess a valid California Class C driver license.
• No felony convictions.
• A safe driving record.
• Must be able to work shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Type a minimum of 35 net words per minute (40-45 WPM is
highly desirable). To calculate net wpm, subtract number of errors from gross wpm. The typing certificate must be dated within the last twelve months. (Typing certificate must be attached to application.)