If you are interested in being part of a growing department that provides a high level of service to its community, then Mohave Valley could be for you. We provide a wide range of services such as fire prevention, wildland, public education and EMS.
We offer more than just a paycheck, we offer a rewarding career servicing its community. In addition to medical and retirement plans, we offer paid vacation, and educational benefits.
Salary Range ? Firefighter/EMT $41,800.20 to $54,568.28 annually Medic Pay additional $2.35 an hour
FLSA status is non-exempt.
Candidates must meet the following minimum requirements to be considered
qualified to test for the eligibility list:
● Minimum 18 Y ears Old
● High School Diploma or GED
● Valid State Driver?s License
● Possess a National Registry Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) or
Paramedic Certification. Candidate will be required to obtain an AZ DHS
● NFPA 1001 Firefighter II Equivalent or Arizona Firefighter 1 & 2
● NWCG Firefighter Type 2 (or obtain within one year)
● National Testing Network (NTN)
● CPAT Certification
● Submit application and resume by established deadline
● Submit certification of ?Qualifications and Requirements? listed above
● Successful completion of National Testing Network (NTN) FireTeam
entry level test
● V eterans preference points
● Pass a Drug Screening
● Complete Background check
● Proof of V accinations
● Pass a Fitness for Duty Physical
Applications and NTN testing information are available at
www.mohavevalleyfire.org , Employment Tab
Interested applicants shall submit a resume, completed application and copies of all required certification to:
$41,800.20 to $54,568.28 annually Medic Pay additional $2.35 an hour
Mohave Valley Fire District Office 1451 Willow Dr.